Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sail MB Affiliates
admin
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 29-7-2020 at 02:48 PM
Sail MB Affiliates

Are you looking to become partners with Sail MB? We accept all websites, with the following rules:

01. No [Censored]/racist/disrespectful sites. I make an acception for those who use a little foul language here and there.
02. Your button must be of 88x31 size for all affiliation/partnership requests.
03. You are not required to link before I accept your request, but please be aware that once I have accepted you, you have 2 days to have my link up from the time the email is sent.
04. Dead sites, will be removed. If you go on hiatus, whether I am told or not, from the time it is noticed and you still do not have your website up within a week, you will be removed.
05. If I do not accept you, it is probably because I noticed something about your website that did not sit well with me. This includes people who have stolen content from either me or another designer. I will know.
06. I don't do affie sweeps, as I understand that everyone has a life outside of the world wide web, but every now and then to comment a simple "hey how are you" wouldn't hurt, as I will always do the same.
07. Follow these simple rules and we will get along just fine!

Follow these simple rules, and post your submission under this topic only:

Website/forum name:
Website/forum URL:
Site button: (88x31px)
Description of website:

Go To Top